Boss International Group is the manufacture of 3 major car audio brands, Boss Audio, Planet Audio, Sound Storm Laboratories plus NYNE Bluetooth speakers. We have been in business for 29 years and we are still growing. We are always on the lookout for talented people. With Boss International Group there are opportunities to grow and advance your career. Many of our employees have been with us for many years. We are located in the beautiful Oxnard/Ventura area, close to the beach.
We offer our employees a casual, fun work environment where we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and accomplishments every month. Our office is open M-F so you have weekends off to have fun.
Some of the benefits we offer our employees are:
- Medical Benefits with employer contribution
- Dental Benefits with employer contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- 401K with employer partial employer match
- Product Discounts
See the open positions below. Please follow the directions to apply for each position you are interested in.
If you do not see an opening that fits your skills and/or experience, please fill out the attached application so we know more about you when new positions open up. Please submit your APPLICATION along with your resume.
Human Resources Manager
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources (“HR”) practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal for this position is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Effectively execute employee training programs to ensure managers and supervisors are adequately trained
- Execute company’s staffing strategy focusing on proper inclusion and diversity
- Support company safety programs efforts
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive with 3 – 5 years of managerial experience
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
The eCommerce Analyst understands sales performance and marketplace trends informing Sales and Marketing decision-making teams, and supports customer development including Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and other Marketplace platforms. Key areas of focus are customer shipment, consumption activity, competitive pricing, and customer profitability measures, by looking at internal and competitive insights, preparing analysis and reporting in order to identify opportunities, and support company growth goals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct analysis and prepare eCommerce reporting
- Monitor and project shipments and consumption of company products.
- Analyze and report Category, Brand and SKU-level data for recurring weekly and monthly reports.
- Manage, upload, track and report promotional performance and ROI.
- Identify and develop process efficiencies and automation to create standardized, efficient and repeatable processes.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness and quality of available data and analysis. Influence and work to ensure the accuracy of data. Authority to correct/adjust data and alignments to preserve and protect the integrity of reporting. Accountability of maintenance to provide accurate reporting that will drive business decisions.
- Assist with developing analysis reports and presentations on an as-needed basis
- Assist with annual sales planning and forecasting process by sharing knowledge of the category, customers, and trends.
- Monitor online competitive activity and pricing in the marketplace and identify opportunities and threats to our business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales, Finance, IT, Marketing, or Operations. Prior experience working with a sales organization. eCommerce experience preferred.
- Experience interpreting/analyzing data; including data manipulation, creating pivot tables, wizards and graphing using Excel
- Demonstrated experience developing and communicating sales analysis and data insights
- Experience with third-party reporting tools, a plus (including Amazon vendor/seller central, one click retail, retail link, or domo); Experience extracting reporting data from ERP systems, a plus
- Experience developing, continuously improving and/or automate the reporting process
- Demonstrated ability to build presentations and present, influential sales opportunities
- Experience in ERP data warehouses (including managing and extracting data), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Limited domestic travel, <5%.