December 3, 2012 Oxnard, CA – Boss Audio Systems is now shipping the EQ600 trunk-mount six-channel pre-amp equalizer network. The EQ600 installs with high quality power amplifiers and loud speakers in a multi-amplifier system for maximum fidelity.
The EQ600 provides complete flexibility to configure every possible multi-amplifier car audio system. The unit installs in the center of your system, providing the ultimate in high-Fidelity.
Car interiors vary widely in size and acoustic make-up. The EQ600 provides maximum equalization control for each area of the audio spectrum. One-third octave bass equalization combined with one-half and full octave high frequency equalization offers an ideal level control.
13 Volts Pre-Amp Line Driver
The Boss Audio EQ600 offers a high quality line driver that takes the low output voltage of a source unit and increases it up to 18dB (13 volts peak), allowing for the highest signal-to-noise ratio. No clipping, hiss, clicks, or pops plus optimal sound quality.
The unit has a unique high impedance speaker level input that will interface with most head units allowing the addition of amplifiers and speakers to your audio system.
- Inputs: The EQ600 has two types of inputs, Pre-Amp and Speaker Level. These inputs should get their signals from the main head unit and should attach to either RCA jacks or speaker leads from your source unit. If your source unit has a front, rear and subwoofer pre-amp output, connect them to identical inputs on your EQ600. If the source unit only has front and rear inputs, don’t worry about losing your bass equalization, because this EQ automatically routes your subwoofer equalization controls to the rear channels.
- Input Gain Controls: Allows for increase or decrease in the signal level from your source unit to the EQ600. Most aftermarket source units will require an increase. Most OEM radios installed by the automobile manufacturer will probably require a decrease to the signal level.
- Equalization Controls: Controls the audio spectrum and can be adjusted by the audio output to suit your personal taste.
- Output Level Controls: Although the EQ600 has the ability to increase signal voltage to 13 volts peak, amplifiers may not necessarily accept that much signal. These controls allow you to regulate the proper amount of pre-amp signal from the EQ600 to the amplifiers.
- Output Voltage Indicators: LED’s indicate the level of signal voltage.
- Outputs: RCA connectors should be connected to the next component after the EQ600, such as a crossover or amplifier. Do not connect any speakers directly to your EQ600 or to any home appliances.
For more, visit bossaudio.com, or find BossInternationalGroup on Facebook. Boss International Group will attend the 2013 International CES in Las Vegas, Central Hall booth #11426 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, 1/8 – 1/11.
# # #
About Boss Audio Systems
Celebrating its 25th year, Boss Audio Systems is a worldwide manufacturer of consumer electronics products with factories in California, Taiwan, China and Seoul, Korea. The company strives to deliver a broad selection of products to meet every consumer need, whether in the car or on the water. Boss Audio Systems extensively designs and engineers products to exceed the expectations of those who will use them, while building in value and affordability. The NPD Group recently rated Boss Audio in the top five brands of in-dash multimedia producers based on unit share, dollar share and average price. Boss Audio Systems’ U.S. headquarters is located at 3451 Lunar Court, Oxnard, California, 93030.
|Doug Kern||Rich Rukavina|
|Executive Director, Sales and Marketing||Account Executive|
|(800) 999-1236 ext. 2279||(424) 209-0279|
|[email protected]||[email protected]|