Boss International Group is the manufacture of 3 major car audio brands, Boss Audio, Planet Audio, Sound Storm Laboratories plus NYNE Bluetooth speakers. We have been in business over 29 years and we are still growing. We are always on the lookout for talented people. With Boss International Group there are opportunities to grow and advance your career. Many of our employees have been with us for many years. We are located in the beautiful Oxnard/Ventura area, close to the beach.
We offer our employees a casual, fun work environment where we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and accomplishments every month. Our office is open M-F so you have weekends off to have fun.
Some of the benefits we offer our employees are:
- Medical Benefits with employer contribution
- Dental Benefits with employer contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- 401K with employer partial employer match
- Product Discounts
See the open positions below. Please follow the directions to apply for each position you are interested in.
If you do not see an opening that fits your skills and/or experience, please fill out the attached application so we know more about you when new positions open up. Please submit your APPLICATION along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Marketing eCommerce Coordinator
- Publish engaging content on Social Media for three car audio and one home audio brands.
- Be main point of contact for our Loyalty Program Point redemption process.
- Update email customer list opt in/outs.
- Oversee email blast distribution thru third party provider.
- Co-ordinate with graphics and content on brand newsletters.
- Work with sales on POP needs for accounts, ads, flyers etc.
- Work with sales on “Product of the Week” flyers.
- Work with sales on product announcements.
- Post PR releases on website and distribute thru third party newswires.
- Build a network of industry insiders to get releases and articles published.
- Track daily sales, ad spend and ad performance.
- Analyze results from Shopping Engines and recommend changes based on ROI.
- Fill out and upload Deal templates for Groupon, No-more-rack and other deal sites.
- Fill out and upload deals and promotions to Affiliates thru third party aggregator.
- 2-3 years of hands on marketing experience with demonstrated passion and understanding of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to write creative and engaging content
- Self-starter with a desire to excel.
- Advance knowledge of the MS suite.
- A self-motivated team player with positive attitude, highly organized, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a very-fast paced environment.
Job Title: A/R & A/P Associate
- Extensive knowledge in Accounts Receivable, Payable and Collections.
- Good knowledge and understanding of GL-inventory, reconciliation, etc.
- Knowledge of periodical statutory filing is a plus.
- Preferably an exposure in third party processing through EDI & exposure to Southware accounting package.
- Degree in accounting is preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in the accounts receivable/payable and in general accounting.
- A team player with strong interpersonal, organization, information management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency in relevant computer applications such as excel and word.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with analytical capabilities, independent self-starter.
- Posses’ problem solving, negotiation, decision making and conflict management skills.
- Knowledge of export letter of credit and related documentation is a plus.