Boss International Group is the manufacture of 3 major car audio brands, Boss Audio, Planet Audio, Sound Storm Laboratories plus NYNE Bluetooth speakers. We have been in business over 29 years and we are still growing. We are always on the lookout for talented people. With Boss International Group there are opportunities to grow and advance your career. Many of our employees have been with us for many years. We are located in the beautiful Oxnard/Ventura area, close to the beach.
We offer our employees a casual, fun work environment where we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and accomplishments every month. Our office is open M-F so you have weekends off to have fun.
Some of the benefits we offer our employees are:
- Medical Benefits with employer contribution
- Dental Benefits with employer contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- 401K with employer partial employer match
- Product Discounts
See the open positions below. Please follow the directions to apply for each position you are interested in.
If you do not see an opening that fits your skills and/or experience, please fill out the attached application so we know more about you when new positions open up. Please submit your APPLICATION along with your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Graphic Designer Full Time
A well-known and established manufacturer of mobile audio and video products located in Oxnard is looking for a Graphic Designer. The company’s customers are primarily young, urban, outgoing, and our designs reflect this energized lifestyle.
– Work both under the direction of the Creative Director, and in collaboration with the CEO, Marketing Director, and other departments within the company.
– Participate in creative process.
– Develop various kinds of print collateral, including catalogs, brochures, flyers, labeling, and posters.
– Minimum 2 years full-time working experience.
– Must have previous work experience with large multi-page 4-color catalogs.
– Expert in all Adobe CS applications, including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign on Mac platform.
– Working knowledge of Macromedia Freehand MX.
– Experience in production and pre-press of art mechanicals and file preparation for vendors.
– Experience with table-top digital photography.
– Ability to design, implement and maintain professional-level non-mercantile websites.
– Creative thinker, with the ability to transfer ideas into visuals.
– Ability to create strong, energetic, youth-oriented images and themes.
– A self-motivated team player with positive attitude, highly organized, and detail-oriented.
– Excellent project and time management skills.
– Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a very-fast paced environment.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a similar program.
DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED SKILLS:
– Packaging design.
– Familiarity/experience with Solidworks (CAD program).
– Industrial Design experience.
Job Title: A/R & A/P Accounting Associate
• Extensive knowledge in Accounts Receivable, Payable and Collections.
• Good knowledge and understanding of GL-inventory, reconciliation, etc.
• Knowledge of periodical statutory filing is a plus.
• Preferably an exposure in third party processing through EDI & exposure to Southware accounting package.
• Degree in accounting is preferred.
• 5-7 years’ experience in the accounts receivable/payable and in general accounting.
• A team player with strong interpersonal, organization, information management, written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge and proficiency in relevant computer applications such as excel and word.
• Attention to detail and accuracy, with analytical capabilities, independent self-starter.
• Posses’ problem solving, negotiation, decision making and conflict management skills.
• Knowledge of export letter of credit and related documentation is a plus.