Job Description: Photographer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience in Commercial & Industrial photography
- Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and special software
- Brainstorm ideas, discussing ideas with coworkers.
- Assist in creating advertising & marketing materials using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working closely with public relations and marketing staff to understand the message they want their images to convey, and to reinforce brand image
- Digital photographic knowledge
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, to create graphics and illustrations.
- Thorough knowledge of design and aesthetic principles
- Fundamentals of design, Photoshop basics, Illustrator basics, and color theory.
- Experience in ad-copy layout and design. Other skills such as 3D and motion graphics a plus.
- Need to have strong computer skills.
- Associates degree or 3 years of related experience.
- Practical experience using cameras and taking pictures
The job offered is Full time and is eligible for company benefits after the probationary period is completed.
Please respond with resume in word format, an access link to work portfolio, and salary history for consideration to email@example.com or fax 805-751-4813
Posted: March, 25 2013
Job Description: International Account Executive
Sales professional needed to join a growing International sales and marketing team in the mobile electronics industry. Will work with existing accounts as well as cultivate new business worldwide.
- Increasing sales by up-selling existing accounts and adding new accounts.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Following up on leads.
- Providing information about products and programs.
- Gather information as feedback to the product design team and to support the development of sales and marketing strategies.
- Build personal business relationships with customers to foster brand loyalty and commitment.
- Supporting customers in the field by working their local events.
- Minimum 7-10 years of related International sales experience.
- A bachelor degree in a related field.
- Self-starter who loves to sell.
- Extreme customer service oriented personality.
- Strong computer skills to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Web-based applications.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to satisfy internal and external customers.
- Ability to gather and analyze data quickly.
- Reliable employee who works until the job is completed.
- Travel throughout the world is required.
Posted: Nov 29, 2012