Please respond with resume in word format, an access link to work portfolio, and salary history for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 805-751-4813
Customer Service/ Technical Support
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and clarify customer queries though troubleshooting and researching existing knowledgebase articles/known issues.
- Provide feedback to management regarding client concerns, issues etc. to ensure continuous improvement in products, functionality, sales and service.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of information provided to clients with regard to technical issues.
- Document and record all activity and communication with customers over telephone and email according to departmental standards of quality.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems.
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Ability to communicate clearly on the phone and present information to groups of customers or employees
- Sales support to help resellers and end users select, optimal installation configurations in a complex network environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be detail oriented and have demonstrated organization and follow up skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel required.
- Interpersonal skills
Educational Qualifications Required:
- Completion of a Technical school preferred
- MECP certification desired
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Experience in Customer Service
Posted: February 9, 2014