7" Double-DIN Motorized Touchscreen TFT Monitor Multimedia, USB/SD Card Slot, Side AUX-Input, AM/FM RDS, Wireless Remote, 85W X 4
- Chassis Mounting: Double DIN
- Screen Size: 7" Widescreen Touchscreen
- Adjustable Monitor
- Monitor Display Format: Digital TFT Display
- Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels
- Brightness: 600
- TV System Compatible: NTSC, PAL
- On Screen Display Menu
- PLL Synthesized AM/FM Tuner
- AM Stations: 12
- FM Stations: 18
- 30 Stations Preset
- Switchable Radio Regions: USA, EUROPE
- RDS (Radio Data System)
- Disk Player Mechanism: DVD
- Disc Player Compatible: DVD, CD, MP4, MP3, WMA, CD, CDR, CDRW, VCD, SVCD
- USB Input: MINI Front panel
- SD/MMC Memory Card Port Input: Behind Panel
- AUX Input: Side panel
- Rear View Camera RCA Input
- Video RCA Input: 1
- Audio RCA Input: 2
- Video RCA Output: 2
- Audio RCA Output: 4
- Subwoofer RCA Output: 1
- Illumination Controls
- Preset Equalizer Selection Switch
- Separate Bass and Treble Adjustment Control
- Balance and Fader Adjustment Control
- Stereo/Mono Selection Switch
- Local Distance Switch
- Digital Clock Display
- Last Position Memory
- ESP (Anti Skip Mechanism)
- 1-bit D/a Convertor
- 8x Oversampling
- Remote Control
- Steering Wheel Control Connection
- Speaker Outputs Channels: 4
- Total Output Power: 340 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 7.5"
- Compatible with Audio Output of iPod and other MP3 Players
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 4" x 7.5" x 7"
|Please click here to buy from Sonic Electronix|
|Please click here to buy from Amazon|
|Please click here to buy from VM Innovations|
|Please click here to buy from Online Car Stereo|
|Please click here to buy from HiFi Sound Connection|
|Please click here to buy from 3kings|
Q: When playing a DVD I could hear the movie but the screen displays warning "please stop watch video". How do I get the picture to show on the screen?
A: The parking brake wire on the back of the unit is not connected to the vehicle's parking brake wire.
Q: Why does my unit display "no disc or disc error"?
A: Please check your discs to make sure the surface is clean and not scratch. If discs are in a good condition then the deck mechanism is defective. The unit would need to be sent in to our service department to be repaired.
Q: Why is my SD slot or USB port is not working?
A: Make sure the SD card and USB Flash drive does not exceed 4 Gigabytes. The SD card will only work with a standard SD non HC card. If you are trying to connect an external mass storage through the USB port it will not work with the unit.
Q: Why is my Ipod is not working through the USB port?
A: This unit is not capable of playing Ipod through the USB port. You must use the front AUX or A/V input to play the music from your Ipod to the head unit.
Q: When listening to the radio it automatically scans the radio stations. How do I stop the unit from changing stations?
A: Make sure the TA and AF settings are set to OFF when on the radio source.
Q: Why is my touch screen is not working?
A: Insert a DVD disc into the unit